Saturday, April 5, 2008

Encouragement Board

I have a little white board in my kitchen. On it I write things to encourage my family like Bible verses or quotes. Today I was visiting one of my favorite blogs, Heather at {unwrapped},and she shared several quotes that she loved. (You should stop by an visit her blog sometime! What a talented and fun girl!) I liked one of the quotes so much that I wrote it on my white board for my children to see. Great quote for teenagers! (Sorry for the glare.)



She also shared these, which I think hit home to me because I feel a little overwhelmed with my "to-do" list much of the time:

"I am only one,
But still, I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

-Everett Edward Hale


"They might not need me;
But they might.
I'll let my head be just in sight.
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity."

-Emily Dickinson

I loved all of these! I hope they encourage you, too! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)