Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bring The Rain

I know many of you are already familiar with the blog Bring The Rain, but if you haven't visited this blog before, you should do so now. I promise you that you will not leave unchanged. This blog is written by the wife of one of the singers in the Christian band Selah. They have dealt with such unbelievably difficult circumstances over the past months and done so with the faith, hope, and grace that only God could give.

Make sure you bring a box of Kleenex and be prepared to be blessed!

God bless you, Todd and Angie!

1 comment:

  1. What a story made me cry life is so full of challenges and trials. BUt they seem like beautiful people who know who to put there trust in. How horrible sad. Our prayers are with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)