Wednesday, April 30, 2008

All My Children

On any given day, I can come home to find not only my own children, but usually 1-3 more!! Our next door neighbor, Michael, is one of Mark's best friends and he just lets himself in. He and Mark share an X-box and it is upstairs in our bonus room, so sometimes I'll be just working around the house or cooking dinner and all of a sudden I'll hear, "Hi, Mrs. Maddox!" and it will scare me to death. He's been here the whole time and I didn't even know it! (Even if Mark's not here, he hangs out.)

Today when I got home, one of Laura and Lindy's friends, Melissa (not my neighbor, another Melissa) was over. I went up to the bonus room and was talking with them and she said, "Mrs. Maddox, can I be on your blog tonight?" So I am putting her on!! Of course she can be on my blog!!!

So, here are some of "my children"...Laura, Lindy, Melissa, and another Laura!


They were just about to watch 27 Dresses which I picked up for them while I was at Wal-Mart today. I thought it was really a cute movie. I'm looking forward to watching it again!


And here is Michael playing on the computer. (Mark was at the Y!!)


Tonight I could have any number of other kids stop by wondering what's for dinner or hanging out to do homework. But that's okay!! Pretty soon my house will be empty and I'll be wishing for a full house again.

1 comment:

Megan L Hutchings said...

You are amazing! I so look forward to these days =)!