Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



At school today, everyone was wearing green! My class brought leprechaun traps to school that they made at home. They were hoping to catch a leprechaun, but, alas, he got away! When we got back from lunch, he had destroyed their traps, but left them some gold (chocolate) coins. They were soooooo excited! I also treated them to lime sherbert floats!



That was a hit! :)

And it must be the day for green because I bought an Easter dress today. It is just like this, but in lime green, with a white swirl pattern & hot pink bow.



Tonight, I am watching the premiere of Dancing With The Stars.



I had never watched that show before last year, but then I really got into it. I am looking forward to having something fun to watch on Monday nights!

1 comment:

  1. I like your Easter dress! I bet you will look SO cute in it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)