Monday, March 10, 2008

Flowers and Free Jewelry

I have the sweetest husband in the world. He left today for Las Vegas for a week. He won't be back until next Sunday! I was thinking about how much I'm going to miss him all day today. When I got home from work these were waiting for me on the kitchen table along with a sweet note! Yep, I've got a keeper!


My class was wonderful today. I thought they might be tired or cranky because of the time change, but they were little angels. It was a really fun day with them! When I left work, the weather was so beautiful & warm, I just had to stop by Smoothie King for a Light & Fluffy! Yummy!


And every day is a little better when you throw in some retail therapy! I think I mentioned on a previous post that I had found a $25 gift certificate to one of my favorite jewelry stores. Well, that night I was telling Steve that story about opening my trunk and finding the gift certificate and as I was in the middle of telling him about it, I opened a drawer in my bedroom and found another $50 gift certificate to the same store!! I coudn't believe it! I thought I had used both of those certificates....so now I had $75! We both started laughing at what a huge airhead I am sometimes. But today I redeemed all that money and got these two necklaces. I love how one is just sweet and dainty and the other one is full of color and energy. I love bright colors, so I know I'll wear it alot! Yayy for free jewelry!




PS-If you have time, take a minute to read this story on my brother's blog. It inspired me today!

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE A GREAT HUSBAND!!!! HE IS SO THOUGHTFUL!!!! ok so the jewelry you got is so great. The first one has such great colors!!!! How fun to find old gift cert...makes the shopping so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I love reading them all! :)