Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So close, and yet so far!

Spring is so close, and yet so far! Today the temperature was around 60. Around 9:00 this morning, a huge rainstorm started with thunder and lightening! My class was at music, which is in a modular unit, when the rain started. So after music, the whole class had to run as fast as they could back to the building! Bless their hearts....they were soaked! Then the wind started and is still going strong. Needless to say, not a good hair day!

I know spring is getting closer, though, because the daffodils are blooming all over the place. I took a picture of some today after the rain. They are so pretty. I love that they bring the promise of spring. Bring it on!!!!




I LOVE Target!!! I think I could have spent all afternoon in there today (not to mention tons of money). They have everything out for spring right now and it is all so pretty. I just love the colors and clothes. Easter is one of my favorite holidays, and Target is Easter crazy! I love the bunnies and eggs and sweet little Easter dresses with hats and gloves. Little boys look so cute in argyle sweaters and white pants or shorts! I will definitely be getting some Eastery things very soon. But, for today, I bought this:


My girls got me hooked on Sophie Kinsella books last summer. We got to go to Europe in June and one of our stops was London. After being there, these books were so much fun to read! Today was the day her new book hit the shelves, so I wanted to get it for Laura and Lindy. But, when I got home to give it to them, they had already stopped by Barnes and Noble and picked one up on the way home from school! Oh well, we'll all share that one & I will send the one I bought to Ashley! She can read it on her Spring Break next week.

Ok-so I went to Zumba tonight for the second time. Oh my gosh....it was much harder than last time! This instructor really worked us out!!! I am going to be so sore tomorrow.

It's American Idol night. The guys are performing. I am TiVoing it, so I can watch it later in my pj's! I'm excited to see how everyone does. I really like the 16 year old guy--David. American Idol is so much fun!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Betsy:
I'm glad you have started a blog! I have seen you commenting so many times and never knew how to respond! I'll be reading - four teenagers - you are busy! How fun that you have twin girls - you know I'm praying for twins! :-)