Friday, February 29, 2008

Copper


I have never been to an Indian restaurant before, but my brother, Brent, and his wife, Britney, were talking about it the other day and invited us to go to a really cool place close to downtown called Copper.



The restaurant is located in an old renovated house and the food was great! I couldn't tell you what we had, but I know it was chicken and lamb in different kinds of sauces (curry, spicy, etc.) And when they say spicy, they mean it! But the best part was just hanging out and catching up with Brent and Britney. They have a one year old little girl, Bailey, who is absolutely precious, and they are such a fun couple to spend time with.



They love trying new things and have traveled extensively, so they always have something new to share with us or story to tell. And our kids love them, too. After dinner, Laura and Lindy wanted Uncle Brent to come over and play Rock Band with them. That was addictive! And, by the way, if you ever want really great ideas for saving money or investing, Brent's blog is AWESOME! I am so blessed to have such a great family. Love you, Brent!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

o my goodness, my friend Amy and I have been talking about trying indian food......I am glad you liked it! We will have to try it this week.

Brent said...

We had a great time too - glad we could get a sitter and get away. Thanks for the recommendation - we love you guys too :)

Britney said...

What a good looking couple and beautiful little girl! You should feel fortunate to have such good amazing people in your family. Ha Ha...J/k

We really enjoyed dinner and playing rock band with you guys.
Love, Britney